1. Saint George’s School – The Dragons held opponents to 15 total goals in 2014. The defense is only going to improve with all but one starter back this season, anchored by Matt Arlt on the backline and Collin Cremers and Stow Miller in front of the back line. Chris Caporicci in goal should ensure little drop in defensive dominance.
2. Waitsburg/Prescott – Some starters depart, but the Tigers won’t miss a beat at defense. This group could be even better than it was in 2014. Rodrigo Gonzalez has been an impact defender and player and returns. Christian Caro returns as a more than capable goalkeeper, having garnered All-State honors for two years.
3. Mount Vernon Christian – Riley Hood has been a star in goal for two years under Coach Joel Adeline. He has registered 25 shutouts in two seasons and gave up only 7 goals in 2014. Tim Cummings and other experienced players will feature on the defense.
4. Shorewood Christian – The Lions enter 2015 with some questions on offense, but little concern should exist pm defense, where All-League performers Parker Boyd and Nicko Morris return to help solidify a defense for a team who is right in the mix for the SeaTac League crown.
5. Providence Classical Christian – The defense and midfield will be a strength for the Highlanders in 2015, as Wesley Su returns after earning All-State and All-League honors. Justin Hatcher and Michael Howard return after solid seasons. The goalkeeper battle will be one to watch.
6. Christian Faith
7. Friday Harbor
8. Grace Academy
9. Life Christian Academy
10. Tacoma Baptist